Accessibility Statement for Underdogs Too
Underdogs Too is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Underdogs Too takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of underdogstoo.com:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Underdogs Too is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level A. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Underdogs Too. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on underdogstoo.com:
- Phone: 415-759-8112
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor address: 3600 Taraval, San Francisco, CA, 94116
- Postal address: 3600 Taraval, San Francisco, CA, 94116
We try to respond to feedback within 3 business days.
Accessibility of Underdogs Too relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Underdogs Too, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for underdogstoo.com:
- Slider navigation: Slider navigation feature does not work well for some accessibility issues. all info found on slider can be found in text elsewhere on the site.
- low contrast images: Some images and text have low contrast, but are only meant for decoration. Information can be found elsewhere on the site.
Underdogs Too assessed the accessibility of underdogstoo.com by the following approaches:
- Google Lighthouse A11y Audits: we’ve strived to reach 100% on the google lighthouse A11y Audits. All pages on our site get at least a 75% or higher score.
- Tested with WAVE (Web Accessibility Evaluation tool): Using this tool we’ve tested out site and made necessary changes to meet our WCAG 2.0 level A goal.
This statement was created on 9 February 2019 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.